The Best Minion Costume Tutorials Ever
The Minions from Despicable Me have character, attitude, and each one is different. They make great individual, couple, or family costumes because of their individuality. It’s even fun to come up with your own special minion-like character. Becoming a Minion can be as easy or as difficult as you want it to be in terms of creating your costume.
1. If you want to get a little more complicated and realistic then Craftoholicsanonymous shows you how to make a super neat Minion specimen our of Egg carton foam.
2. If you want a cheap and easy Minion costume then check out the one on CuriousLittleKid.com. Sara uses overalls, a yellow jacket, beanie, tupperware, and buttons to create her sons minion outfit. It turned out quite cute!
3. Super easy minion beanie tutorial provided by MakeandTakes.com. Using a yellow beanie and pipe cleaners, your kids could do this one themselves it’s that simple.
4. Cute matching girl and boy minion costumes from One Creative Housewife. You could easily use this to make adult costumes if you and your significant other want to match.
5. BeeUnique2Day uses papermache to turn her child into a minion. The finished product is super realistic, but requires a little more of a time investment than the other tutorials.